Need content your readers will actually read?
You can repurpose your book details and story elements into entertaining emails, inspirational blogs, and shareable social media content.
Do you realize that when you’re writing and creating your story, you’re also creating all the content you’ll ever need to keep your readers genuinely engaged and interested in you and your story??
When you’re writing your story, you have a ton of thoughts, write too many notes to yourself and have crazy ideas that come to you! Any creator knows this.
But did you know that you can take those notes, thoughts, and ideas and repurpose them into entertaining emails, inspirational blog articles and social media posts that your readers will share??
Let me show you how you can take all that stuff and solve your readers problems while building a relationship with them. And when you build trust with your readers, they become your loyal fanbase.
How can all that stuff you create while writing help you sell your book??
Because your website content (emails, blogs and posts) starts with the details in your book!
When you’ve done the necessary prep work for your story, and created a website that’s engaging and interesting to your readers, you can convince your readers to come back again and again with content that’s appealing and relevant to you and your story.
And you don’t have to go it alone. With a community of like-minded people, you can get the support, encouragement, and accountability you need on your journey to Becoming the Author of Your Own Story!
Behind your story
Outline and brainstorm your story elements and book details with workbook journals, checklists, and writing practices in the…
On your website
Repurpose your book onto your website, into your emails, and into social media posts with customizable content templates from the…
Inside your head
Stay motivated and focused with workbook journals, checklists and a community of like-minded people to assist you along the way in the…
There’s more Behind Your Book than just putting words to a page.
There is so much more to creating your story than just writing your story.
There’s so much more to think about and so many things to do as you travel down this journey to Becoming the Author of Your Own Story!
In the Behind Your Book Blog, you’ll find an informative and FREE How-to and Resources sections and a practical Productivity and Mindset section.
- Your book cover is your most valuable asset in your content marketing!Whether you like it or not, your book cover is going to be judged by that book cover. Your book cover needs to be eye-catching and memorable.
- Are Infographics still relevant for your content marketing for 2022?You may be asking yourself whether or not infographics are still relevant in content marketing for 2022. The answer is a resounding yes! In fact, they may become even more important as we move further into the 21st century. Here’s why…
- How to write your best year ever!Take the time to intentionally plan your writing for your romance story to make this year Your Best Year Ever.
- What is a romantic suspense novel?A romantic suspense novel is a romance between the hero and the heroine all wrapped up in a mystery or a thriller with a problem […]
- What is a romance with spiritual elements?A romance that has spiritual elements included in the story is first a romance, but second, is a story where the character’s spiritual beliefs play […]