Need content your readers will actually read?
You can repurpose your book details and story elements into entertaining emails, inspirational blogs, and shareable social media content.
Question for you?? Does your mind go into overdrive with creative ideas? Do you take notes or have other ideas, not only about your characters and your world but also about different techniques that’ve helped you along the way?
Did you know those notes, ideas, and thoughts can be the content you share to keep your readers genuinely engaged and interested in you and your story?
Let me show you how to organize those notes, thoughts and ideas. And then repurpose them into the marketing content you need for your Author Business: emails, blogs, and social media posts.
You’ll stand out to your readers, both old and new, by adding appealing and interesting content that’s completely relevant to you and your book! And your readers will come back again and again to see what else you’ve shared!
And you don’t have to go it alone. With a community of like-minded people, you can get the support, encouragement, and accountability you need on your journey to Becoming the Author of Your Own Story!
Behind your story
Outline and brainstorm your story elements and book details with workbook journals, checklists, and writing practices in the…
Your Author Business
Repurpose your book onto your website, into your emails, and into social media posts with customizable content templates from the…
Stay motivated and focused with workbook journals, checklists and a community of like-minded people to assist you along the way in the…
There’s more Behind Your Book than just putting words to a page.
There is so much more to creating your story than just writing your story.
There’s so much more to think about and so many things to do as you travel down this journey to Becoming the Author of Your Own Story!
In the Behind Your Book Blog, you’ll find an informative and FREE How-to and Resources sections and a practical Productivity and Mindset section.
- Why romance authors should update their content marketing for 2022?The next time you’re updating your content marketing strategy, think about creating more interactive content, focus on video marketing and using storytelling techniques. Learn more about how these tips can help you stand out in the market place!
- How to use a book cover infographic to reach more readers?Using infographics in your content marketing can be a fun and functional way to showcase not only your books but also you, the author. Click below to find how you can amp up your marketing.
- Your book cover is your most valuable asset in your content marketing!Whether you like it or not, your book cover is going to be judged by that book cover. Your book cover needs to be eye-catching and memorable.
- Are Infographics still relevant for your content marketing for 2022?You may be asking yourself whether or not infographics are still relevant in content marketing for 2022. The answer is a resounding yes! In fact, they may become even more important as we move further into the 21st century. Here’s why…
- How to write your best year ever!Take the time to intentionally plan your writing for your romance story to make this year Your Best Year Ever.