Adding an infographic into your content marketing will help you to create visually compelling, engaging content that is easy to share.
Your brand awareness will improve as a result, and your website’s SEO will benefit too.
Most importantly, your readers will learn and remember more of what you have to say!
All the Social Media graphic templates have been done-for-you! Here’s what’s included:
- Graphic size 800 x 2000 px (width x height) – perfect for a blog post
- Graphic size 940 x 788 px – perfect for a Facebook post
- Graphic size 1200 x 628 px – perfect for a Facebook Ad post
- Graphic size 1080 x 1920 px – perfect for Facebook Stories; Instagram Stories; Snapchat post; Tiktok post
- Graphic size 1080 x 566 px – perfect for Instagram Horizontal
- Graphic size 1080 x 1080 px – perfect for Instagram Square
- Graphic size 1080 x 1350 px – perfect for Instagram Vertical
- Graphic size 1104 x 736 px – perfect for Linked In
- Graphic size 600 x 900 px – perfect for Pinterest
- Graphic size 1200 x 675 px – perfect for Twitter
- Graphic size 1280 x 720 px – perfect for YouTube Thumbnail
Each graphic size is a set that includes an infographic for a 2-book series to a 10-book series. Use the one you need now and use it again and again as your book series grows.
And as a bonus, I’ve included a special graphic (200 x 1875 px) to create your book spine. Your readers will definitely recognize your book spine, so why not use it in your marketing! This is a great graphic to use in your new book cover infographic, especially in the longer book series!
After purchase, you’ll be able to download a file with the links to the PDF that allows you to customize the Canva templates.
You don’t need the Canva Pro paid account to buy these infographics. All the elements used in the Book Order Infographics Block Grid Style B are free elements!